Recipe from Coconut WorldHealth Nuts Unite! Follow Us...
- Bananas - 3
- Eggs - 2
- Veg Oil or Applesauce - 1/3 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
- Coconut Sugar - 3/4 cups
- Whole Wheat Flour (or half white, half wheat) - 2 cups
- Baking Soda - 1 teaspoon
- Walnuts - 1/2 cup chopped
- Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice - 1 teaspoon
- Blueberries or Chocolate Chips (optional) - 1/2 cup
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins.
- 2Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl. Add in eggs, oil or applesauce, water and vanilla. Stir well. Add sugar, flour, baking soda, nuts and cinnamon, stirring just until blended. Add blueberries or chocolate chips and mix gently. Do not overbeat.
- 3Pour batter into muffin tin and bake for 12-15 mins or until tops are brown.