Perfect for gatherings, you can prep the ingredients ahead, but don’t make this dip until right before serving. Serve with radish rounds and tortilla chips.
- 3 large mangoes (peeled and diced to ½-inch pieces)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 serrano or jalapeño pepper (seeded and finely diced)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 medium avocados (peeled, pitted and diced to ¾-inch pieces)
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ cup crumbled feta or Cotija cheese (optional)
- Fresh radishes, cut into rounds
- Seeded tortilla chips (TRY: Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips)
- In a large bowl, place diced mango; toss with lime juice, orange juice and diced pepper. Add cilantro, onion, avocado and salt; gently toss until mixed.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl or dish. Top with crumbled cheese, if using. Serve dip with radish rounds and tortilla chips
PER SERVING (½ cup): 96 cal, 6g fat (4g mono, 1g poly, 1g sat), 0mg chol, 60mg sodium, 12g carb (4g fiber, 8g sugars), 2g protein
Recipe compliments of Carsen Snyder for Delicious LivingHealth Nuts Unite! Follow Us...